Welcome to my website, where you'll feel right at home. I'm Sherif, and I've created this space just for you. Let's explore together!
Study With Me : Introduction to Blood Transfusion 15
Study With Me : Introduction to Blood Transfusion 15

Study With Me : Introduction to Blood Transfusion 15

Study With Me : Introduction to Blood Transfusion 15

SECTION 1 : Haematology

Questions and Answers

Question 93: What are the two major components of blood?

The answer: The two major components of blood are plasma, making up approximately 60% of the total volume, and cellular elements or blood cells, accounting for the remaining 40%.

Question 94: What percentage of blood consists of water?

The answer: About 90% of plasma, one of the major components of blood, consists of water.

Question 95: What is the typical blood volume per kilogram of body weight for neonates?

The answer: Neonates have a typical blood volume of 85–90 milliliters per kilogram of body weight.

Question 96: What is the blood volume per kilogram of body weight for infants?

The answer: Infants have a blood volume of 75–80 milliliters per kilogram of body weight.

Question 97: How much blood volume per kilogram of body weight is found in children?

The answer: Children have a typical blood volume of 70–75 milliliters per kilogram of body weight.

Share it

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *